Thursday, June 24, 2021

Delta First Class Experience [SEA-MSP] by AA

When we were coming back from Seattle, I got a surprising upgrade. The fact that I got a First Class upgrade started before. So one time on the trip, I was randomly looking at the Fly Delta app. I found out that it didn't say the upgrade was requested for my flight so I turned that on. The next day I wanted to cruise through the app again by chance, and I found I was upgraded to First. I was very happy because I only went on First Class once before, and that wasn’t even my upgrade, it was my mom’s. It was anyways good for another reason, the fact that the flight was a 12:00 Red-Eye. First, we got priority boarding, but that wasn’t new since my dad is a Diamond Medallion. But my parents said we should wait for everyone else to board, so we won’t board with a pile up. When we finally got on board, I tried to recline and it was much better than Main Cabin or Comfort Plus. When we took off, I watched a movie. In the middle of watching it, I got some Flight Fuel boxes that I like. Since we are in the middle of the pandemic, my mom doesn’t let me take off my mask or go to the bathroom any time on the flight. After the movie, I was going to sleep but I resisted and looked at my iPad for some time. When the plane was descending to land, I took a video of it to put in my memoirs. It was a great flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment